Goulds 55GS20 GS Series High Capacity Submersible Pump - Wet / Liquid End Only
Goulds Pumps is the industry leader in submersible well pump
Standard Specifications for the Goulds 55GS20 Submersible Pump Wet-End / Liquid End:
• Powered for Continuous Operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor.
• Field Serviceable: Units have left hand threads and are field serviceable with common tools and readily available repair parts.
• Sand Handling Design: Our face clearance, floating impeller stack has proven itself for over 40 years as a superior sand handling, durable pump design.
• FDA Compliant Non-Metallic Parts: Impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of glass filled engineered composites. They are corrosion resistant and non-toxic.
• Discharge Head/Check Valve: Cast 303 stainless steel for strength and durability. Two cast-in safety line loops for installer convenience. The built-in check valve is constructed of stainless steel and FDA compliant BUNA rubber for abrasion resistance and quiet operation.
• Motor Adapter: Cast 303 stainless steel for rigid, accurate alignment of pump and motor. Easy access to motor mounting nuts using standard open end wrench.
• Stainless Steel Casing: Polished stainless steel is strong and corrosion resistant.
• Hex Shaft Design: Six sided shafts for positive impeller drive.
• Engineered Polymer Bearings: The proprietary, engineered polymer bearing material is strong and resistant to abrasion and wear. The upper bearing is mounted in a durable engineered composite bearing spider for excellent abrasion resistance.
|Pump / Equipment Type||Submersible - Wet End|
|Horsepower Rated||2 hp|
|GPM Range||51 to 60 gpm|
|Total Dynamic Head||101 to 150 ft|
|Manufacturer / Brand||Goulds Pumps|