Goulds GS 4" High Capacity pumps are specifically designed for residential and small municipal water supply as well as light irrigation applications.
• Powered for Continuous Operation: All ratings are within the working limits of the motor as recommended by the motor manufacturer. Pump can be operated continuously without damage to the motor
• Field Serviceable: Units have left hand threads and are field serviceable with common tools and readily available repair parts
• Sand Handling Design: Our face clearance, floating impeller stack has proven itself for over 40 years as a superior sand handling, durable pump design
• FDA Compliant Non-Metallic Parts: Impellers, diffusers and bearing spiders are constructed of glass filled engineered composites. They are corrosion resistant and non-toxic.
• Discharge Head/Check Valve: Cast 303 stainless steel for strength and durability. Two cast-in safety line loops for installer convenience. The built-in check valve is constructed of stainless steel and FDA compliant BUNA rubber for abrasion resistance and quiet operation
• Motor Adapter: Cast 303 stainless steel for rigid, accurate alignment of pump and motor. Easy access to motor mounting nuts using standard open end wrench
• Stainless Steel Casing: Polished stainless steel is strong and corrosion resistant
• Hex Shaft Design: Six sided shafts for positive impeller drive
• Engineered Polymer Bearings: The proprietary, engineered polymer bearing material is strong and resistant to abrasion and wear. The upper bearing is mounted in a durable engineered composite bearing spider for excellent abrasion resistance
|Pump / Equipment Type||Submersible - Wet End|
|Horsepower Rated||2 hp|
|GPM Range||51 to 60 gpm|
|Total Dynamic Head||101 to 150 ft|
|Stock Status||Special Order Item (Typically ships with in 7 to 14 business days)|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: 55GS20 Goulds 4" High Capacity GS Series - 55 GPM
Goulds CentriPro M20412 Submersible Motor - 2 HP - 230 Volt
Goulds CentriPro CB20412MC Magnetic Contactor 2 HP Deluxe Control Box
Goulds CentriPro CB20412CR CSCR 2 HP Standard Control Box