VersaJet pumps use the Highest Quality Materials of Construction
Designed and manufactured with durable materials, VersaJet delivers the quality, reliability, and performance you expect from Franklin Electric products.
• Impeller with stainless steel insert, diffuser, jet nozzle and venturi are all molded with Noryl®*. Noryl® thermoplastic is a proven dependable material known for its properties to increase effi ciency and hydraulic performance.
• Heavy-duty cast iron case ensures optimum durability and long life.
• Ceramic mechanical shaft seal allows positive protection against leaking along the motor shaft.
• Floating stainless steel eye seal for maximum performance and effi ciency.
• Powered by a high quality, industry proven, UL778 approved indoor/outdoor motor from A.O. Smith.
•Patent Pending “Quick-Change” jet nozzle replacement system
•Noryl® impeller with stainless steel insert, diffuser, jet nozzle and venturi
•Heavy-duty cast iron case
•Ceramic mechanical shaft seal
•Floating stainless steel eye seal
•A.O. Smith dual voltage motor: 115 or 230 V
•Pressure gauge port
•Pressure switch installed
•Built-in drain plug
•Handles water temperatures up to 120 °F and shut-off pressures up to 90 psi
•1” FNPT discharge, 1.25” FNPT suction
•UL778 approved for indoor or outdoor use
|Pump / Equipment Type||Jet Pumps|
|Horsepower Rated||3/4 hp|
|Voltage||115 / 230 Volt|
|Total Dynamic Head||No|
|Manufacturer / Brand||Franklin Electric Pumps|
|Stock Status||Typically In Stocked|