Built for easy customization, this pump covers a variety of performance needs. With our patent pending nozzle replacement system and a small Allen wrench (included), the internal nozzle can be replaced with any of the three nozzles supplied to provide standard performance, high pressure, or high flow.
VersaJet pumps use the Highest Quality Materials of Construction
Designed and manufactured with durable materials, VersaJet delivers the quality, reliability, and performance you expect from Franklin Electric products.
• Impeller with stainless steel insert, diffuser, jet nozzle and venturi are all molded with Noryl®*. Noryl® thermoplastic is a proven dependable material known for its properties to increase effi ciency and hydraulic performance.
• Heavy-duty cast iron case ensures optimum durability and long life.
• Ceramic mechanical shaft seal allows positive protection against leaking along the motor shaft.
• Floating stainless steel eye seal for maximum performance and effi ciency.
• Powered by a high quality, industry proven, UL778 approved indoor/outdoor motor from A.O. Smith.
•Patent Pending “Quick-Change” jet nozzle replacement system
•Noryl® impeller with stainless steel insert, diffuser, jet nozzle and venturi
•Heavy-duty cast iron case
•Ceramic mechanical shaft seal
•Floating stainless steel eye seal
•A.O. Smith dual voltage motor: 115 or 230 V
•Pressure gauge port
•Pressure switch installed
•Built-in drain plug
•Handles water temperatures up to 120 °F and shut-off pressures up to 90 psi
•1” FNPT discharge, 1.25” FNPT suction
•UL778 approved for indoor or outdoor use