Self-Priming Design: Once pump is initially primed, filled with water, it will reprime when the water level rises above the end of the suction pipe.
• Back pullout design allows disassembly of pump for service without disturbing piping.
• Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and replaceable components.
Diffuser (Guidevane): Bolt down diffuser provides positive alignment with impeller. Diffuser has stainless wear ring for extended performance in abrasive conditions. F.D.A. compliant, injection molded, food grade, glass filled Lexan® for durability and abrasion resistance.
Impeller: F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl®. Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
Corrosion Resistant: Electro-coat paint process is applied inside and out, then baked on.
Casing: Cast iron construction. Four (4) bolt, back pull-out design. Tapped openings provided for vacuum gauge and casing drain.
Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits.
Can be operated continuously without damage.
Mechanical Seal: Carbon/ceramic faces, BUNA elastomers. 300 series stainless steel metal parts. Pump design prevents the seal from running dry.
APPLICATIONS: Specifically designed for the following uses:
• Lawn sprinkling
• Air conditioning systems
• Heat pumps
• Water transfer
GENERAL GT SERIES SPECIFICATIONS
• Pipe connections:
1½” NPT suction
1½” NPT discharge
• Capacities: to 110 GPM at 5 foot suction lift
• Heads: to 128 feet
• Reprime capabilities: to 25 feet suction lift
• Maximum working pressure: 125 PSIG
• Maximum water temperature: 140° F (60° C)
• Rotation: clockwise when viewed from motor end.
• NEMA standard open drip proof
• 60 Hz, 3500 RPM
• Stainless steel shaft
• Single phase: ¾–1½ HP, 115/230 V; 2 and 3 HP, 230 V only. Built-in overload with automatic reset.