Goulds J5S Single Nose Shallow Well Jet Pump Goulds Model:
: Goulds JS+ Goulds J5S Specifications
• 1/2 Horsepower
• Voltage: 115 V (10.8 Amps) / 230 V (5.4 Amps)
• Pipe connections: 1 1⁄4" NPT suction, 1" NPT discharge.
• Pressure switch: Preset 30-50 PSI
• Single Phase
• Cast Iron casing
• Single Nose
• Shallow Well Jet Pump
Goulds JS+ Series Single Nose Shallow Well Jet Pump
■ Compact: Design has an integral shallow well adapter built into the casing, which eliminates the need for a separate shallow well adapter
• Back pullout design allows dis-assembly of pump for service without disturbing piping
• Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and replaceable components
• Nozzle clean out plug in pump case
• Corrosion resistant, engineered plastic tubing and fittings are easily removed for cleaning. Premium O-ring design fittings need only be hand tight to seal
■ Impeller: F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl® is corrosion and abrasion resistant
■ Diffuser (Guidevane): Bolt down diffuser provides positive alignment with impeller. Diffuser has stainless wear ring for extended performance in abrasive conditions. F.D.A. compliant, injection molded, food grade, glass filled Lexan® for durability and abrasion resistance
■ Tubing and Fittings: F.D.A. compliant engineered plastic is corrosion and UV resistant
■ Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits. Can be operated continuously without damage
■ Corrosion Resistant: Electro-coat paint process is applied inside and out, then baked on
■ Protected Mechanical Seal: Special diaphragm design retains water in the casing at all times to ensure the mechanical seal can never run dry
■ Excellent Air Handling Ability: After initial priming the pump has the ability to re-prime itself even when air gets into the system. Pumping resumes once the water level rises above the foot valve Typical Applications for using a Goulds J5S
• Booster service Goulds JS+ General Specifications
• Pipe connections: 1¼" NPT suction / 1" NPT discharge
• Pressure switch: AS4 preset (30-50 PSI)
• NEMA standard
• 60 Hz
• ½ – 1½ HP, 115/230 V capacitor start
• Single phase
• 3500 RPM
• Built-in overload with automatic reset
• Stainless steel shaft
• Rotation: clockwise when viewed from motor end
• UL778 listed
• Maximum temperature: 140°F
GOULDS JET PUMPS LIMITED WARRANTY
■ This warranty applies to all water systems pumps manufactured by Goulds Pumps.
■ Any part or parts found to be defective within the warranty period shall be replaced at no charge to the dealer during the warranty period. The warranty period shall exist for a period of twelve (12) months from date of installation or eighteen (18) months from date of manufacture, whichever period is shorter.
■ A dealer who believes that a warranty claim exists must contact the authorized Goulds Pumps distributor from whom the pump was purchased and furnish complete details regarding the claim. The distributor is authorized to adjust any warranty claims utilizing the Goulds Pumps Customer Service Department.
■ The warranty excludes:
(a) Labor, transportation and related costs incurred by the dealer;
(b) Re-installation costs of repaired equipment;
(c) Re-installation costs of replacement equipment;
(d) Consequential damages of any kind; and,
(e) Reimbursement for loss caused by interruption of service.
■ For purposes of this warranty, the following terms have these definitions:
(1) “Distributor” means any individual, partnership, corporation, association, or other legal relationship that stands between Goulds Pumps and the dealer in purchases, consignments or contracts for sale of the subject pumps.
(2) “Dealer” means any individual, partnership, corporation, association, or other legal relationship which engages in the business of selling or leasing pumps to customers.
(3) “Customer” means any entity who buys or leases the subject pumps from a dealer. The “customer” may mean an individual, partnership, corporation, limited liability company, association or other legal entity which may engage in any type of business.