Standard Features for the Goulds J5S:
■ Compact: Design has an integral shallow well adapter built into the casing, which eliminates the need for a separate shallow well adapter.
• Back pullout design allows disassembly of pump for service without disturbing piping.
• Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and replaceable components.
• Nozzle clean out plug in pump case.
• Corrosion resistant, engineered plastic tubing and fittings are easily removed for cleaning. Premium O-ring design fittings need only be hand tight to seal.
■ Impeller: F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl® is corrosion and abrasion resistant.
■ Diffuser (Guidevane): Bolt down diffuser provides positive alignment with impeller. Diffuser has stainless wear ring for extended performance in abrasive conditions. F.D.A. compliant, injection molded, food grade, glass filled Lexan® for durability and abrasion resistance.
■ Tubing and Fittings: F.D.A. compliant engineered plastic is corrosion and U.V. resistant.
■ Powered for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits. Can be operated continuously without damage.
■ Corrosion Resistant: Electro-coat paint process is applied inside and out, then baked on.
■ Protected Mechanical Seal: Special diaphragm design retains water in the casing at all times to ensure the mechanical seal can never run dry.
■ Excellent Air Handling Ability: After initial priming the pump has the ability to re-prime itself even when air gets into the system. Pumping resumes once the water level rises above the foot valve.
Specifically designed for:
• Booster service
• Pipe connections:
1¼" NPT suction
1" NPT discharge.
• Pressure switch:
AS4 preset (30-50 PSI).
• NEMA standard.
• 60 Hz.
• ½ – 1½ HP, 115/230 V capacitor start.
• Single phase.
• 3500 RPM.
• Built-in overload with automatic reset.
• Stainless steel shaft.
• Rotation: clockwise when viewed from motor end.
• UL778 listed.
Maximum temperature: 140°F