Flexcon Flex-Lite FL12 Fiberglass Pressure Tank - 35 Gallons
• 35 Gallon Pressure Tank
• Dimensions: 48.9" (H) x 16.5"(D)
• Inlet Connection: 1"
• Actual Weight: 34 lbs
• Dimension Shipping Weight: 81.0
While other brands of composite tanks still utilize older "bag" type technology in a new style plastic shell, the Flex-Lite FL composite tank uses the newer style, real world tested, "controlled action diaphragm" design that Flexcon introduced in the late 1980's. The Flex-Lite FL series’ improved "controlled action diaphragm" or CAD-2 for short, is stronger and more durable than traditional bag designs. It features a 100% butyl rubber diaphragm which is chlorine resistant , and a molded copolymer polypropylene lower water chamber which provides for superior air and water separation. This patented design allows each size tank to have a properly sized water chamber, matched to the draw down performance of that tank. When it comes to both performance and durability, the features provided by this tank are unmatched in the industry.
• Precision injection molded domes for uniform wall thickness provide uniform strength across the entire upper and lower dome
• Composite material is reinforced with durable, continuous strand fiberglass and sealed from the environment with weather resistant epoxy resin thus making it suitable for underground installation
• Utilizing a spin welding process, the upper and lower domes are permanently fused to the extruded cylinder center section
• Flexcon’s patented "controlled act ion diaphragm" design enables each tank’s water chamber to be optimally sized for the drawdown capacity of each tank
• Includes a sturdy base engineered to withstand maximum weight loads and diverse environmental conditions
• Water connections are standard PVC for easy installation and a lifetime of trouble free performance
|Gallons||31 to 40 Gallons|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Flexcon Flex-Lite FL12 Fiberglass Pressure Tank - 35 Gallons
Starite 20DOM05121+1 STEP Plus D-Series Cistern Pump - High Head - 1/2 hp - 115 volt
Goulds AW25-4 Heat Shrink Tubing - #10-12 - Splice Kits
Goulds/Centripro AS5 Standard 40/60 Pressure Switch
Grundfos 15SQ10-220 (96160150) 3" Submersible Pump, 15 GPM, 1 HP, 2 Wire, 230 Volt