Pentair Clean & Clear Cartridge Filter 160317 - CC150 - 150 sqft
• Pentair Product Number: 160317
• Effective Filtration Area (Sq. Ft.): 150 Sqft
• Width: 15-1/2 Inches
• Height: 40-1/2 Inches
• Product Weight: 35 Lbs
• Shipping Weight (Dimensional): 72 lbs
• Residential Use - Flow Rate: 150 GPM *
• Commercial Use - Flow Rate: 56 GPM **
• Turnover Capacity (8 hrs): 72,000 Gallons
• Turnover Capacity (10 hrs): 90,000 Gallons
• Turnover Capacity (12 hrs): 108,000 Gallons
* One GPM per sqft shown recommended flow rate 0.5 GPM per sqft
** Commercial rate is a maximum of 0.375 GPM per sq. ft. of filter area
Availability: Supplier Stocked Item
Pentair 150CC (160317) Clean & Clear Cartridge Filter is a Fiberglass Reinforce Polypropylene Tanks that features a chemical resistant tank with no-tool servicing and a core-less cartridge for easier cleaning. All models of the Clean & Clear series, are equipped with easy spin-on unions for plumbing hook-ups. These pool cartridge filters are NSF listed for commercial applications.
The Clean & Clear filter combines top-end filter performance with low maintenance. This dependable design uses special filter elements to strip tiny particles from your pool water…particles as small as 20 microns. (An average grain of beach sand is 1,000 microns!) Plus, cleaning is a breeze. Open the top, remove the cartridge, hose it off and the Clean & Clear filter is ready to go again. Pentair Pool Products maximized cartridge surface consistency to block and trap the maximum amount of solids. Plus, Pentair use the most durable materials to extend cartridge life. The Clean & Clear filter will keep your pool sparkling day in and day out.
Highlights of Pentair Clean & Clear Pool Filters
• Cartridge is easy to remove and rinse
• Clamp ring allows easy access to cartridge and internal parts
• Single-piece base and tank are constructed of fiberglass reinforced polypropylene for strength and chemical resistance
• High-Flow™ Manual Air Relief Valve and continuous internal air relief work together to maintain optimum filtration efficiency at all times
• Clamp ring for quick access to cartridges
• Single-piece fiberglass-reinforced polypropylene tank for strength and corrosion resistance
• 2" plumbing for maximum flow
• Easy access 1-1⁄2" drain
Clean & Clear Standard Features
• NSF listed
• Unionized connections
• Integrated continuous High Flow™ internal air relief *
• Chemical resistant tank body
• Lock ring with spring-loaded safety latches
• Core-less cartridge for easy cleaning
• High Flow manual air relief valve
• 1 in. drain and wash out
• Single piece base and body design
Note: Actual system flow will depend on plumbing size and other system components
Note: Pentair Pool Products does not recommend flow rates above 150 GPM
*Integrated continuous High Flow internal air relief is operational only when there is unobstructed flow in the circulating system
• Maximum continual operating pressure of 50 PSI
• Pool spa (bather) applications, maximum operating water temperature (internal filter) 104 degrees F (40 degrees C)
|Filtering Area (Sqft)||150 Sqft|
|GPM Flow Rate||150 GPM|
|Turnover Capacity (Gallons in 8 hrs)||72,000 Gallons|
|Stock Status||Supplier Stocked Item|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Pentair Clean & Clear Cartridge Filter 160317 - CC150 - 150 sqft
Unicel C-8610 Pool Filter Cartridge - 100 Sqft - 8-15/16" x 23-5/16"
Unicel C-8413 Pool Filter Cartridge - 125 Sqft - 8-15/16" x 28-3/16"
Unicel C-8414 Pool Filter Cartridge - 150 Sqft - 8-15/16" x 23-5/16"
Unicel UHD-SR135 Pool Filter Cartridge - 135 Sqft - 8-11/16" x 34-1/2"