Pentair SuperFlo 340038 ( SF-N1-1A ) - 115/230V - Single Speed - 1.00 HP
• MPN: 340038
• Model: SF-N1-1A
• Voltage: 115/230 V
• Full Load Amps: 14.2 / 7.1 Amps
• Horsepower (HP): 1.00 HP
• Service Factor (SF): 1.25 ( SF )
• Total HP ( THP ): 1.25 THP
• Pipe Connection: Unionized fittings (1.5" internal slip / 2" external slip)
• Weight: 40 Lbs
The Pentair SuperFlo Pool pump is a product of more than 40 years of innovative hydraulic engineering. The result is an ability to move more water more efficiently for lower operating cost and super-quiet operation. Plus, by performing with less effort, there’s simply less wear and tear which means longer life for a higher return on your pump investment.
THE STRONG SILENT TYPE
The SuperFlo pump meets all the criteria for a superior pool, spa or water feature pump. It’s super energy efficient, super quiet and super easy to maintain. Plus, it’s designed with innovative materials that will stand up to the most demanding installations and conditions. Whether you’re choosing your first pump or replacing older technology, the SuperFlo pump is definitely a super choice.
• Self-priming for quicker, easier start-up
• 115-volt or 230-volt models available
• Performance and pressure tested to ensure superior quality
• UL/cUL listed
• NSF certified
Standard Features & Benefits of SuperFlo Pool Pumps
• With ½ HP–2½ HP and single- and two-speed options, there’s a perfect match to your application and assurance of minimum energy consumption
• Cam and Ramp™ Lid locks in place with a quarter-turn
• Heavy-duty, high-service-factor, 56-square-flange motor for long life — commercial grade at a consumer price
• Quiet operation due to superior internal flow design that reduces hydraulic noise
• See-through lid permits easy inspection of strainer basket
• The SuperFlo pump is a direct, and superior, replacement for the Hayward Super Pump
• Select pump models are now ENERGY STAR® certified
Long Service Life
The SuperFlo pump features a heavy-duty motor for long service life. Plus, by performing with less effort, there’s simply less wear and tear. That means a longer life for a higher return on your pump investment.
Superior Energy Efficiency
The innovative SuperFlo pump’s ability to move more water more efficiently results in lower operating costs. And, with single- and two-speed options, there’s a perfect match to your application and the assurance of minimum energy consumption.
The SuperFlo is designed with innovative materials that will stand up to the most demanding installations and conditions. And, it’s performance and pressure tested to ensure superior quality.
Superior hydraulic design and thick-walled body parts deliver super-quiet operation. Plus the SuperFlo cleaner’s superior internal flow design reduces hydraulic noise.
Pumps and replacement motors that are single speed and one (1) Total HP or greater cannot be sold, offered for sale, or installed in a residential pool for filtration use in California, Title 20 CCR sections 160-1609.
|Horsepower ( HP )||1.00 hp|
|Voltage||115 / 230V|
|Motor Speeds||Single Speed|
|Motor Phase||Single Phase|
|Motor Rated||Up Rated|
|Efficiency Rated||Standard Efficient|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Pentair SuperFlo 340038 ( SF-N1-1A ) - 115/230V - Single Speed - 1.00 HP
Pentair WhisperFlo WF-28 ( 011774 ) - 115/230V - Single Speed - 2.00 HP
Pentair SuperFlo 340039 ( SF-N1-1-1/2A ) - 115/230V - Single Speed - 1.50 HP
Pentair SuperFlo VS ( 342001 ) - Variable Speed - 115/230V - 1.50 HP
Pentair WhisperFlo WF-26 ( 011773 ) - 115/230V - Single Speed - 1.50 HP