Pearl 4MWP-07C163 - 4 Inch Submersible Motor - 3/4 HP - 230V - 3 Wire
• Series: 4MWP
• Model: 4MWP-07C163
• Horsepower Rated: 3/4 HP
• Voltage: 230 Volts
• Motor Type: 3-Wire ( L1 / L2 / N / Ground * )
* Will Require a Control Box to Operate
• Service Factor: 1.5 SF
• Amps: 7.4 Amps
• SF Amp: 8.6 Amps
• KW Rating: 0.55 Kw
• Wattage: 1100 Watts
• RPM: 3450 RPM
PLEASE NOTE: This item is for a motor - only - not a complete submersible pump
Information About Pearl - Single Phase, 3 Wire Motors
Four inch, asynchronous, two pole, submersible motor, made in AISI 304 stainless steel for parts in contact with water. Cooling and lubrication of the thrust bearing assembly and carbon brushes is provided by a mixture of water and glycol.
The Stator housed in an airtight stainless steel casing (canned type) with both flanges and shell in AISI 304L stainless steel.
Motor suitable for use with variable frequency drive (30Hz – 60Hz).
Capacitor and manually re-settable overload protection located in the control box that can be supplied separately for the single-phase version.
All PEARL 3-Wire Submersible motors are provided with a removable cable connector. This solution allows fast assembly/disassembly of the pump end and makes easier maintenance operations.
Kingsbury type thrust bearing unit consisting of tilting pads made of highly-resistant stainless steel and machined using spherical lapping process; this machining guarantees high reliability and high resistance to axial load to this strategic component.
Die cast Aluminum rotor with shaft end made of Stainless Steel AISI 431.
Encapsulated stator with outer casing made of Stainless Steel AISI 304. The stator has 24 slots for better operation and higher efficiency. The winding made of class H double insulated copper wire.
• NEMA 4” Flanges
• Protection IP68
• Insulation class F
• Cooling flow: min. 0.2 m/s (0,66 ft/s)
• Voltage tolerance: ±10%
• Max. motor starting per hour: 20
• Max. immersion depth: 984 feet
• Internal and external sleeve: Stainless Steel AISI 304
• Stator: Stainless Steel AISI 304L
• Shaft: Stainless Steel AISI 431
• Upper bracket: Cast iron
• Bracket cover: Stainless Steel AISI 304
• Lip seal / Gasket: Rubber NBR
• Gasket: Rubber NBR
• Lower bracket: Cast iron
• Diaphragm: Rubber EDPM
• Capacitor case: Plastic Noryl
• Thrust bearing: Stainless steel-graphite
• Valve: Stainless Steel AISI 304
• Cable: Rubber EDPM
• Connecting plug: Stainless Steel AISI 316
• Sand slinger (fixed-removable): Rubber NBR
• Bolt and screws: Stainless Steel AISI 304
• Cooling liquid: Antifreeze + water
Kingsbury type thrust bearing unit consisting of tilting pads made of highly-resistant stainless steel and machined using the spherical lapping process.
From 0,5 HP to 1,5 HP: 2000N ( 3000N in the 1,5 HP 60Hz version)
Stainless steel AISI 304 with a special process of surface hardening and polishing of the working area of the brushes.
Squirrel-cage rotor made in aluminum.
|Submersible Motor HP Rated||3/4 HP|
|Submersible Motor Voltage||230 Volts|
|Submersible Motor Size||4" Submersible Motors|
|Submersible Motor Phase||Single Phase Motor|
|Motor Wires ( 2W or 3W )||3W ( 3-Wires + Ground )|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Pearl 4MWP-07C163 - 4 Inch Submersible Motor - 3/4 HP - 230V - 3 Wire
Pearl CBWP-07C16S - 3/4 HP - QD Submersible Motor Control Box - 230 Volt