Watts AICRO Inline GAC Filter / RO Post Filter - 1/4" FNPT Connection
• Inline Filter to appliances, water coolers, coffee maker, refrigerators
• Service Life: 1500 gallons (5678 L)
• Maximum Flow: 0.75 GPM (2.84 L/min.)
• Connections: 1/4" FNPT on both ends
• Filters / Case: 25
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit
- Buy 25 for $5.99 each and save 26%
AICRO is made Watts and used by many popular US companies as an original component in Reverse Osmosis Systems. AICRO uses Premium Coconut Shell Based Activated Carbon.
This filter is often used as a Reverse Osmosis (RO) inline post filter. It clips onto the membrane housing and filters the water after the bladder tank, acting as a polishing filter.
Other applications include: appliances, water coolers, coffee makers, and other low flow applications.
Maximum Flow: 0.75 GPM (2.84 L/min.)
Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI (8.61 bars)
Maximum Temperature: 100°F. (38°C.)
Service Life: 1500 gallons (5678 L)
Connections: 1/4" FNPT on both ends
|Filter Type||Inline Filters|
|Approx Filter Size / Type||Inline Filters|
|Filter Improves / Removes||Chlorine, Odor, Taste|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Watts AICRO Inline GAC Filter / RO Post Filter - 1/4" FNPT Connection
Watts W-1812-50 RO Membrane - 50 GPD
- Watts C-Max MAXETW-975 - Extruded Carbon Filter Cartridge - 2-7/8" x 9-3/4"
Watts Flow-Pro FPMB5-978 Melt Blown Filter Cartridges - 5 micron - 2-1/2" x 9-7/8"