CentriPro CB10412 - 1 HP - QD Submersible Motor Control Box - 230V
Designed for the CentriPro 4” three-wire single-phase sub motor.
HP: 1 HP
- Voltage Relays for installer convenience
- 115 and 230 volt models
- 208 volt relay available for low voltage applications
- Start Capacitors with resistors
- NEMA 3R enclosure for indoor or outdoor mounting
- Quick disconnect cover design will retrofit with other Q-D control boxes
- Multiple knockouts
- Two grounding lugs
This 1 HP, 230-Volt control box is designed for us with 4 in. submersible well pumps fitted with 3-wire submersible motors of the same HP and voltage.
George recommends control boxes!
Well pump control boxes are used with 3-wire well pumps , prolong the life of the pump and for ease of maintenance. These are typically mounted on a wall above ground away from the well. The benefit of using a pump control box is that if any component takes a poopoo, then you can easily access them without removing the pump from the well. This can lead to easier & cheaper maintenance and prolong the life of the pump.
|Submersible Motor HP Rated||No|
|Submersible Motor Size||4" Submersible Motors|
|Control Box Type||No|
|Control Box Voltage||No|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: CentriPro CB10412 - 1 HP - QD Submersible Motor Control Box - 230V
- Goulds 18CS10412CL Submerisble Pump 18GPM - 1HP - 230V