StaRite FND/FSNDH-L Series Shallow Well Jet Pumps - 3/4 HP
• Model: FND-L / FSNHD
• Motor: 3/4 HP
• Dual Voltage: 115v / 230v (Requires Wiring Properly)
• Pressure switch: Preset 30-50 PSI
• Pipe connections: 1 1/4" NPT suction / 1" NPT discharge
• Cast Iron casing
• Shallow Well Jet Pump
Availability: Stocked Item
Cast iron self-priming shallow well jet pumps that provides strong performance with good pressure for wells to 25 foot MAX deep and typically used in applications like, water systems and sprinkling for homes, farms and cottages.
The FN Series pumps are a self-priming after the priming chamber has been filled with water.
• Pressure Switch: Preset 30/50
• Inlet Connection: 1-1/4" NPT
• Outlet Connection: 1" NPT"
• Dual Voltage: 115v / 220v (Requires Wiring Properly)
FND Priming Time (in minutes):
• At 15 feet: 1.7 minutes MAX
• At 25 feet: 4.4 minutes MAX
• MAX Liquid Temperature: 140°F
• FND - MAX Inlet Pressure: 50 PSI Max. Inlet
PLEASE NOTE: PSI + Pump Discharge PSI: Not to exceed 100 PSI
• Body and Base: Close-grained cast iron
• Nozzle: High-strength polycarbonate
• Venturi: Polycarbonate
• Impeller: Noryl®
• Diffuser: Reinforced polypropylene
• Shaft: One-piece threaded stainless steel
Features of the Starite FN Series Pumps
• Quality Construction: Close-grained cast iron body and base, specially treated for corrosion resistance. Drain port provided for easy winterizing.
• Built-in Jet: High-strength polycarbonate nozzle and venturi for maximum resistance to corrosion and abrasion. Cleanout plug provided for ease of service.
• Noryl Impeller: Precision-molded for perfect balance...ultra-smooth for highest performance and efficiency.
• Precision-Molded Diffuser: Pump primes faster, handles more air, with multi-port, precision-molded, reinforced polypropylene diffuser.
• Mechanical Shaft Seal: Precision lapped and highly polished carbon-ceramic, stainless steel construction. Internal design guarantees continuous water lubrication.
• Motor Windings: Superior insulation materials protect against excessive moisture and contaminants...assure prolonged motor life.
• Balanced Rotor: Diecast under high pressures for uniform performance and greater efficiency, dynamically balanced.
• Heavy-Duty Ball Bearings: Sealed, permanently lubricated bearings, extensively tested to ensure extended life and smooth, quiet operation.
• Pump and Motor Shaft: Stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance; one-piece threaded shaft for positive impeller drive and alignment.
• Dustproof Cover: All electrical components are protected from dirt, dust and insects by a dustproof canopy; ventilating air cannot contaminate vital switching components.
• Pressure Switch: Adjustable cut-in and fixed differential (20 PSI)
|Pump / Equipment Type||Jet Pumps|
|Horsepower Rated||3/4 hp|
|Voltage||115 / 230 Volts|
|Total Dynamic Head||No|
|Stock Status||Stocked Item|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: StaRite FND/FSNDH-L Series Shallow Well Jet Pumps - 3/4 HP
StaRite ProJet™ SNE-L Shallow Well Jet Pump - 1 HP
StaRite ProJet™ SNC-L Shallow Well Jet Pump - 1/2 HP
StaRite FNC/FSNCH-L Series Shallow Well Jet Pumps - 1/2 HP
Franklin Electric - 91180005 - VersaJet FPS Series FVJ05CI - 1/2 HP