Munro FSR4001S11 - FSR Series - Submersible Dewatering Pump - 1/2 HP - 110 V - 1" NPT
• Series: FSR Series
• Use / Product Type: Submersible Dewatering Pump
• MPN: FSR4001S11
• Horsepower: 1 HP
• Motor Phase: Single Phase
• Voltage: 110 Volts
• Amps: 5.2 Amps
• Solids Pass: 0.24"
• Max Head ( in Feet ): 38 Feet
• Max Capacity (in GPM ): 34 GPM
• Pipe Discharge: 1" NPT
• Cord Length: 10 Feet
• Dimensions: 13" (H) x 8.25" (D)
• Weight: 26 Lbs
Availability: Factory / Manufacturer Direct
The Munro FSR is specifically designed for continuous duty to extremely low levels of water.
Ideal for pumping out basements or job sites where removing the maximum amount of water is desired.
Designed to be easily carried from job to job & sets up in minutes.
The FSR Dewatering Submersible pumps are commonly used for dewatering, but also can be used for water features, water transfer systems.
FSR Series Features
• Specially designed rubber base – will pump down to as little as 1/8” of fluid
• Oil-free motor – with thermal and over-current protector
• Abrasion-resistant mechanical shaft seal – protects the motor for longer life
FSR Product Advantages
• Pumps down to 1/8”– When you need to get rid of fluid, especially on a flat surface, this pump is the one for you!
• Easy to use – Just place in water and plug it in. Water enters from the bottom so this pump works both fully or partially submersed.
• Wear resistant materials – Manufactured to withstand even the worst environment, high-quality materials mean this pump will keep on running, day after day, time after time.
Munro FSR Product Features & Build Quality
• DOUBLE CASING – Water flows past the motor to reduce heat for continuous duty cycles.
• LONG-LIFE MOTOR – Oil-free with thermal and over-current protector.
• NBR VOLUTE LINER – Provides resistance to petroleum by-products and longer life.
• THREADED NPT DISCHARGE – Easy hook-up to a hose or pipe.
• STAINLESS STEEL SHAFT – Heat treated and highly wear resistant.
• RUBBER BASE – Acts as strainer and suction port to achieve super low levels.
• DOUBLE MECHANICAL SHAFT SEAL – Abrasion resistant, providing superior wear resistance and minimal maintenance. The upper seal is carbon ceramic and the lower seal is silicon carbide.
• DUCTILE IMPELLER – Assures easy maintenance, service and long life.
Operating Guidelines for FSR4001S11
• Max Head in Feet: 38 ft
• Max Capacity GPM: 34 GPM
• Max Solids Passage (inches): 0.24"
Estimated Performance - Pump Curve = GPM by TDH (in Feet)
• 10 feet TDH @ ~32 GPM
• 15 feet TDH @ ~28 GPM
• 20 feet TDH @ ~26 GPM
• 25 feet TDH @ ~22 GPM
• 30 feet TDH @ ~14 GPM
• PSI Operation Range: 4.31 psi to 15.15 psi
|Motor Phase||Single Phase|
|GPM Operating Range||10 to 20 GPM, 20 to 30 GPM|
|Operating TDH ( Feet / PSI )||10 Feet / 4.31 Psi, 20 Feet / 8.62 Psi, 30 Feet / 12.93 Psi|
|Discharge Connection (MAX)||1"|
|Stock Status||Factory / Manufacturer Direct|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Munro FSR4001S11 - FSR Series - Submersible Dewatering Pump - 1/2 HP - 110 V - 1" NPT
Munro FS215T22 - FS Series - Submersible Dewatering Pump - 2 hp - 220 v - 3 Phase
Munro FS750S11 - FS Series - Submersible Dewatering Pump - 1 hp - 110 v
Munro FSR4001S22 - FSR Series - Submersible Dewatering Pump - 1/2 HP - 220 V - 1" NPT
Munro FSR4002S111 - FSR Series - Submersible Dewatering Pump - 1/2 HP - 110 V - 2" NPT