Goulds VJ10 Vertical Shallow Well Jet Pump - 1HP - 115/230V
• Brand: Xylem
• Series: VJ Series
• Product Type: Shallow Well Jet Pump
• MPN: VJ10
• Horsepower: 1/2 HP
• Dual Voltage: 115 / 230 V
• Pressure Switch ( Included ): 30-50 Preset
• Inlet / Outlet Pipe Connections: 1¼" NPT / 1" NPT
The Goulds VJ Series shallow well jet pumps are specifically designed for the following uses: Homes, Cottages or Booster service
Included with pump is the integral shallow well jet (nozzle and venturi), motor, pressure switch and tubing.
• NSF 61 Certified: Ensuring safety when used in drinking water systems
• High Capacity: Specifically designed to deliver water at high capacities.
• Easy to Service: Can be taken apart for service by removal of four bolts. Pipes do not have to be disturbed when service is required.
• Adjustable Automatic Pressure Control Valve: Guarantees maximum capacity at all times. By-pass check valve equalizes pressure in entire system and helps prevent loss of prime.
• Easy to Prime: The VJ series incorporates a vent at the highest point of the casing, including the mechanical seal chamber, for a more thorough air purging, and fast, efficient priming.
Compact: Design has an integral shallow well adapter built into the casing, which eliminates the need for a separate shallow well adapter
• Back pullout design allows disassembly of pump for service without disturbing piping
• Two compartment motor for easy access to motor wiring and replaceable components
• Nozzle clean out plug in pump case
• Corrosion resistant, engineered plastic tubing and fittings are easily removed for cleaning
• Premium O-ring design fittings need only be hand tight to seal
• F.D.A. compliant, glass filled Noryl®. Corrosion and abrasion resistant
• Bolt down diffuser provides positive alignment with impeller
• Diffuser also has stainless wear ring for extended performance in abrasive conditions.
• F.D.A. compliant, injection molded, food grade, glass filled Lexan® for durability and abrasion resistance
Tubing and Fittings:
• F.D.A. compliant engineered plastic is corrosion and U.V. resistant
Motor Powered for Continuous Operation:
• Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits
• Can be operated continuously without damage
• Electro-coated paint process is applied inside and out, then baked on
Protected Mechanical Seal:
• Special diaphragm design retains water in the casing at all times to ensure the mechanical seal can never run dry
Excellent Air Handling Ability:
• After initial priming the pump has the ability to re-prime itself even when air gets into the system.
• Pumping resumes once the water level rises above the foot valve
Standard VJ Series Jet Pump Specifications
• Pipe connections: 1¼” NPT suction and 1” NPT discharge
• Pressure switch: AS4 preset (30-50 PSI)
• Maximum temperature: 140ºF
• NEMA standard
• 60 Hz
• 115/230 V capacitor start
• Single phase
• 3450 RPM
• Built-in overload with automatic reset
• Stainless steel shaft
• Rotation: clockwise when viewed from motor end
• UL778 listed
|Horsepower Rated||1 hp|
|Voltage||115 / 230 Volts|
|Pump Type||Jet Pumps|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Goulds VJ10 Vertical Shallow Well Jet Pump - 1HP - 115/230V
- Goulds J5S Shallow Well Jet Pump - 115/230V - 1/2 HP
- Goulds J10S Shallow Well Jet Pump - 115/230V - 1 HP
- Goulds J15S Shallow Well Jet Pump - 115/230V - 1-1/2 HP
- Goulds J5SH (High Head) Shallow Well Jet Pump - 115/230V - 1/2 HP