Watts GTS450S-NAGF-MT Reverse Osmosis Systems - 5-Stage - Metal Tank - 50 GPD
• MPN: GTS450S-NAGF-MT
• System Type: Reverse Osmosis
• Series: GTS450S
• Membrane Rated ( GPD ): 50 GPD
• Number of Stages: 4-Stages
• Includes Set of Filters: YES
• Basic Faucet: Included
• RO Tank Type: Metal
Reverse Osmosis (RO) is a proven and dependable technology. RO systems work by forcing water through a semi-permeable membrane that separates the clean water at the molecular level from the majority of impurities. Impurities including sodium, calcium, chloride, sulfates, and heavy metals commonly measured as total dissolved solids (TDS) are typically reduced by 99% and rinsed down the drain. Watts RO systems use proven treatment methods including sediment, carbon, and membrane technology to produce highly-purified, great-tasting water.
Reverse Osmosis System Facts
RO membranes are able to reject up to 99% of the dissolved solids in your water.
Dissolved solids includes metals, salts, and minerals.
RO is also able to reject up to 99.9% of cysts, bacteria, and viruses.
Watts GTS450S / GTS550S Standard Reverse Osmosis Systems - Features & Benefits
• Uses industry standard cartridges
• Proven designs and models
• High flow faucet plumbing (3/8" post filter and 3/8" tubing to faucet)
• Inlet water supply fitting is adaptable to use with 3/8" compression or 1/2" compression fittings
• Installation kit is included
• Quick-Connect fittings on inlet and outlet ports
• 50 GPD or greater thin film membrane
• Clog free brine flow control
Feed Water Specifications
• Maximum Total Dissolved Solids: (TDS) 1,800 ppm
• Iron ( Maximum ): 0.2 ppm
• Hardness (less than): 10 gpg
• Hydrogen Sulfide: 0.0 ppm
• Manganese (less than) :0.05 ppm
• Turbidity (less than): 1 NTU
• pH Level / Range: 3-11
• Minimum Pressure: 40 psi (2.8 bar) -- ( Recommend Booster Pump if incoming pressure is below 40 psi )
• Maximum Pressure: 100 psi (7 bar)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Watts GTS450S-NAGF-MT Reverse Osmosis Systems - 5-Stage - Metal Tank - 50 GPD
Reverse Osmosis Filter Kit - 4-Stage RO System - 50 GPD Rated