Munro StartBox MPSR220 - Standard Pump Start Relay - 220V (Signal) to 240V (Line )
• Series: StartBox MPSR Series
• MPN: MPSR220
• Enclosure Color: Blue
• Enclosure Size: 6" x 6" x 4"
• Signal Voltage: 220 Volt
• Line Voltage: 240 Volt
• Max HP Motor Using 240 Volts: 5 HP
Munro is Backordered on MSR Blue Boxes
As such, if ordered, customer may/will receive a GREY BOX as a substitute
• This flexible, easy-to-install pump start relay provides “pilot-duty” operation for all electrically driven pump equipment.
• No need to wonder which relay to use, the Munro StartBox has a 40 amp relay to work equally well with single phase 3/4 hp to 5 hp
• For use with controllers with a 0.36 amp signal or stronger
• Works with any residential turf irrigation pump – available in 24v, 110v, 220v coils
• Color-coded wiring – makes hook up a breeze
• UL and CUL listed relay and enclosure – safe and reliable
• Dimensions – 6” x 6” x 4”
• UL and CUL listed relay
• NEMA 3R UL listed enclosure
StartBox - Standard Electrical Data
• Munro Relay: Certified 40 AMP Relay
• Electrical Rating: 120V - 24FLA / 240V - 29FLA
• Short Circuit Rating: 120V - 5KA / 240V - 5KA
• Inrush/Run: 360MA / 270MA
• Phase/Hz: 1 / 60 Hz
|Controller Voltage||220 V|
|Pump Motor Voltage||240 V|
|Low Incoming Amp Compatible||No|
|Pump Motor HP||3/4 HP, 1 HP, 1-1/2 HP, 2 HP, 2-1/2 HP, 3 HP, 5 HP|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Munro StartBox MPSR220 - Standard Pump Start Relay - 220V (Signal) to 240V (Line )
Munro BrainBox MBRB242 - Pump Start Relay - Dual Float - Rainwater Harvesting System
$416.10 What's this?
Munro SmartBox MPLC242W11T - Pump Start Relay - Reduced Incoming Amperage - Pressure & Temperature Sensors - 24V ( Signal ) to 120V ( Line ) - Blue
$301.00 What's this?
Munro StartBox MPSR242W22 - Pump Start Relay - Reduced Incoming Amperage - 24V (Signal ) to 220V (Line)
Munro SmartBox MPLC242W22 - Pump Start Relay - Pressure Sensors - Reduced Incoming Amperage - 24V ( Signal ) to 240V ( Line )
$270.05 What's this?