Munro POND250 - Submersible Dewatering Pond Pump - 1/3 HP - 110 V
• Series: POND Series
• MPN: POND250
• Horsepower: 1/3 HP
• Voltage: 110 Volts
• Amp Draw: 4.2 Amps
• Cord Length: 10 Feet
• Discharge Connection (Included): 1.25”, 1.5” Hose
• Max Solids Passage (inches): 0.25"
• Dimensions: 10.5" (H) x 6.5" (W)
• Weight: 9 Lbs
Availability: Factory / Manufacturer Direct
Designed for continuous or intermittent duty, the Munro POND Series pumps offer an excellent value and Munro’s high-quality standards. This space-saving, yet heavy-duty pump is low-water friendly and long lasting.
Munro POND Series Pumps commonly recommended for use in water features, dewatering, utility, sump. Also one may find POND series pumps can also be used for hot tub drainage, pools, pool covers, cooling water for machinery.
What makes the Munro Pond Pumps superior to other similar pumps?
• Abrasion-resistant mechanical shaft seal – protects the motor for longer life
• Self-protecting motor – at high heat, automatic shutdown when there is no more fluid to pump
• AAS plastic outer case – durable and non-corrosive
Munro POND Series Advantages
• Low failure rate – This pump has a failure rate well under 1% because the same build principles of superior design used in Munro’s larger pumps are used in the POND pump. A mechanical shaft seal protects this super-efficient motor.
• True continuous duty design – These pumps are made to run! Munro's design takes the flow path across the motor housing to whisk away the heat generated by the motor. A cool motor means a longer life.
• Low cost to own – Munro's pumps use lower amps and provide higher flows than our competitors, which saves power and money.
Standard Features of Munro Pond Series Pumps
• MULTIPLE OUTLET SIZES – Comes with configurable hose barb, NPT or garden hose connections in multiple sizes for the POND100 and POND150only. The POND250 comes with 1 1/4” and 1 1/2” hose barb only.
• LONG-LIFE MOTOR – Does not need to be fully submersed and includes a temperature switch which will auto shut-down to avoid overheating if it runs dry.
• MOTOR HOUSING – Stainless steel housing for challenging applications. (1/3 hp model)
• AAS PLASTIC CASE – Non-corrosive shell and strainer.
• MECHANICAL SHAFT SEAL – Self-lubricating carbon ceramic seal provides maximum motor protection for a long life.
• OPEN VORTEX IMPELLER – Hard to clog, increases efficiency and provides high flow levels.
• WEEP HOLE – Air is dispelled from the case to avoid air locking.
Operating Guidelines for POND250
• Max Head in Feet: 34 ft
• Max Capacity GPM: 47 GPM
• Max Capacity GPH: 2820 GPH
• Max Solids Passage (inches): 0.25"
• 45 GPM @ 6 Feet TDH
• 40 GPM @ 12 Feet TDH
• 35 GPM @ 16 Feet TDH
• 30 GPM @ 19 Feet TDH
• 25 GPM @ 23 Feet TDH
• 20 GPM @ 26 Feet TDH
• 15 GPM @ 28 Feet TDH
• 10 GPM @ 31 Feet TDH
• 5 GPM @ 32 Feet TDH
• PSI Operation Range: 2.60 psi to 13.85 psi
|Motor Phase||Single Phase|
|GPM Operating Range||5 to 10 GPM, 10 to 20 GPM, 20 to 30 GPM, 30 to 40 GPM, 40 to 50 GPM|
|Operating TDH ( Feet / PSI )||10 Feet / 4.31 Psi, 20 Feet / 8.62 Psi, 30 Feet / 12.93 Psi|
|Discharge Connection (MAX)||1.5"|
|Stock Status||Factory / Manufacturer Direct|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Munro POND250 - Submersible Dewatering Pond Pump - 1/3 HP - 110 V
Munro FS400S11 - FS Series - Submersible Dewatering Pump - 1/2 hp - 110 v
Munro FS750T22 - FS Series - Submersible Dewatering Pump - 1 hp - 220 v - 3 Phase
Munro FS250S22 - FS Series - Submersible Dewatering Pump - 1/3 hp - 220 v
Munro FS250S11 - FS Series - Submersible Dewatering Pump - 1/3 hp - 110 v