Munro SUMP100F - Submersible Dewatering Sump Pump with Float - 1/7 HP - 110 V
• Series: Sump Pump Series
• MPN: SUMP100F
• Horsepower: 1/7 HP
• Voltage: 110 Volts
• Amp Draw: 2 Amps
• Cord Length: 10 Feet
• Float Included: Yes
• Float On/Off Switching Differentials: Min 2” - Max 6”
• Max Pressure (psi): 7.25 psi
• Discharge Connection (Included): 1” threaded; 1/2”, 3/4” and 1” hose barb adapters
• Max Solids Passage (inches): 0.157"
Designed for continuous or intermittent duty, the Munro Sump pump offers an excellent value and Munro’s high-quality standards. This space-saving, yet heavy-duty pump is low-water friendly and long lasting.
COMMON APPLICATIONS:Recommended for: sump, water features, dewatering, utility
Other uses: hot tub drainage, pools, pool covers, cooling water for machinery
Advantages of the Munro SUMP Pumps
• Low failure rate – This pump has a failure rate well under 1% because the same superior design and build principles used in Munro’s larger pumps are used in the sump pump. A mechanical shaft seal protects this super-efficient motor.
• True continuous duty design – These pumps are made to run! Munro's design takes the flow path across the motor housing to whisk away the heat generated by the motor. A cool motor means a longer life.
• Low cost to own – Munro's pumps use lower amps and provide higher flows than many of our competitors, which saves power and money
Features of the Munro SUMP100F Sump Pump
• MULTIPLE OUTLET STYLES – Supplied with a male threaded discharge and multiple sizes of hose barbs for your convenience
• LONG-LIFE MOTOR – Does not need to be fully submersed and includes a temperature switch which will auto shut-down to avoid overheating if it runs dry
• AAS PLASTIC CASE – Non-corrosive shell and strainer
• MECHANICAL SHAFT SEAL – Self-lubricating carbon ceramic seal provides maximum motor protection for a long life
• SEMI-OPEN VORTEX IMPELLER – Hard to clog, increases efficiency and provides high flow levels
• MAGNETIC LIQUID LEVEL CONTROL – Built tough and ideal for smaller spaces where a floating ball switch may not have room to function
• WEEP HOLE – Air is dispelled from the case to avoid air locking
|Motor Phase||Single Phase|
|Dewatering GPM Range||5 to 10 GPM, 10 to 20 GPM|
|Operating TDH ( Feet / PSI )||10 Feet / 4.31 Psi, 20 Feet / 8.62 Psi|
|Discharge Connection (MAX)||1"|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Munro SUMP100F - Submersible Dewatering Sump Pump with Float - 1/7 HP - 110 V
- Munro FS750S22 - FS Series - Submersible Dewatering Pump - 1 hp - 220 v
- Munro POND250 - Submersible Dewatering Pond Pump - 1/3 HP - 110 V
- Munro FS215T44 - FS Series - Submersible Dewatering Pump - 2 hp - 440 v - 3 Phase
- Munro FS750T22 - FS Series - Submersible Dewatering Pump - 1 hp - 220 v - 3 Phase