Watts OneFlow In Line - Dual Cartridge - Anti-Scale System - 2 gpm - OF220-2
• Brand: OneFlow®
• Model: OF220-2
• Maximum Flow Rate: 2 gpm
• Dual Cartridge System: Carbon / Scale Removal
• Replacement Filters: OF120RC ( 30,000 Gallons) / OF120RM ( 1 Year )
• Pipe Connection Sizes: 1⁄2” FNPT
• Dimensions: 24-1/2" (H) x 11-1/4" (W) x 5-1/2" (D)
The OneFlow system is a dual cartridge-based system that may be installed on a cold water line prior to a water-using device (coffee maker, espresso machine, post-mix system, or other appliance) that requires protection from the ill effects of hard water. Watts OneFlow System works exceptionally well where the water is being heated or brought to steam.
Dual Cartridge In-Line Anti-Scale Systems
• Two filter housings
• Chemical-free, salt-free scale prevention system that helps extend life of coffee makers and other appliances while reducing energy consumption
• Simple shutoff and filter change with inlet ball valve and filter wrench
• Maximum flow rate: 1 gpm
Replacement Filter Cartridge Specification & Capacities
• OF120RC - change the cartridge at gallon rating ( 30,000 Gallons ) or every 6 months, whichever comes first.
• OF120RM - cartridge does not have a grain removal capacity, however, other contaminants present in the water will gradually degrade the effectiveness of this cartridge. Change the OF120RM cartridge at least once a year.
About Watts OneFlow Dual Filtration Anti-Scale Systems
The OneFlow® Anti-Scale System with two filter housings provides protection from scale formation and reduces chlorine and other off tastes to improve overall water quality in Food Service applications. The OneFlow® system is a dual cartridge-based system that may be installed on a cold water line prior to a water-using device (coffee maker, espresso machine, post-mix system or other appliance) that requires protection from the ill effects of hard water. OneFlow® works exceptionally well where the water is being heated or brought to steam. OneFlow® prevents scale by transforming dissolved hardness minerals into harmless, inactive microscopic crystal particles. These crystals stay suspended in the water and are passed to drain, thereby having a greatly reduced ability to react negatively like dis-solved hardness does. The system requires very little maintenance, no back-washing, no salt, and no electricity. Typical hardness problems, especially build-up of scale in heating elements, boilers, and steamers, are no longer a concern. OneFlow® is not a water softener. It does not add chemicals or remove any minerals. It is a scale prevention device with proven third party laboratory test data and years of successful Food Service and Commercial applications. OneFlow® is the intelligent scale solution with chlorine reduction as a great alternative to water softening (ion exchange) or scale sequestering devices.
OneFlow Anti-Scale Systems - Standard Features
• Chemical free scale prevention and protection - converts hardness minerals to harmless, inactive microscopic crystals making OneFlow® an effective alternative technology to a water softener for the prevention of scale due to water hardness
• Virtually maintenance free - No salt bags or other chemicals to constantly add or maintain
• No control valve, no electricity and no wastewater
• Uses environmentally friendly “green” technology
• Improves efficiency of all water appliances whether heating the water or not
• Simple sizing & installation – all you need to know is pipe size and flow rate
• Perfect system for restaurants, cafeterias and coffee shops where multiple or single equipment protection is desired for longer equipment life and reduced energy consumption
• Inlet ball valve for easy isolation shutoff and filter changes
• OneFlow® does not remove the essential minerals in water that are linked to good health
• OneFlow® cartridge-based systems are easily maintained; change the cartridge once per year
OneFlow Standard Specifications
A OneFlow® scale prevention system with added carbon filtration shall be installed on the cold water service line to condition and filter the tap water just prior to the service line feeding the equipment it is designed to protect. The system will be sized for maximum or peak flow rate based on the specification of said equipment. A OneFlow® system with added carbon filtration may also be installed to protect multiple pieces of equipment from the ill-effects of hard water scale and taste/odor concerns provided the aggregate peak flow rate for each piece of equipment it is protecting has been considered. The system shall be plumbed with a bypass valve to allow isolation of filter housings to allow the bypass of untreated water in the event that service or cartridge replacement is necessary. The installation area should be suitable in size for the housing to be serviced without encumbrance and the system should be installed per the Installation, Operation & Maintenance manual as provided with each system.The OneFlow® system must not require additional waste water to backwash, flush, or regenerate once put into service. The system shall not require any chemical additives and shall not require electricity for operation
Product Note: Copper lines need to be passivized for a minimum of 4 weeks before placing unit into service. Not for use on closed loop systems.
Standards: Independent scientific testing has confirmed Template Assisted Crystallization (TAC) technology provides scale reduction of over 95+%. Testing was conducted under protocol based on DVGW W512 test to access control of scale formation.
Feed Water Chemistry Requirements for OneFlow Systems
• pH Levels - 6.5-8.5
• Hardness (maximum) - 75 grains (1282 ppm CaCO3)
• Water Pressure - 15 psi to 100 psi (1.03 bar to 6.9 bar)
• Temperature - 40°F to 110°F (5° to 43°C)
• Free Chlorine - < 2 ppm
• Iron (maximum) - 0.3 ppm
• Manganese (maximum) - 0.05 ppm
• Copper - 1.3 ppm
• *Oil & H2S - Must be Removed Prior to OneFlow
• Poly-phosphates - Must be Removed Prior to OneFlow
• Silica (maximum) - 20 ppm**
Warning *High levels of Copper will foul OneFlow media and typically originates from new Copper plumbing. Wait a minimum of 4 weeks before placing system in operation. Avoid applying excess flux on the inner surfaces of the pipe and to use a low-corrosivity water soluble flux listed under the ASTM B813 standard.NOTICE** OneFlow media does not reduce silica scaling. Silica can act as a binder that makes water spots and scale residue outside the plumbing system difficult to remove. This 20 ppm limitation is for aesthetic purposes.
PRODUCT NOTICE **OneFlow media does not reduce silica scaling. Silica can act as a binder that makes water spots and scale residue outside the plumbing system difficult to remove. This 20 ppm limitation is for aesthetic purposes.
|OneFlow System Type||In Line System|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2 GPM|
|Water Quality Product Type||Filtration Systems|
|SKU||S0002152 ( OF220-2 )|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Watts OneFlow In Line - Dual Cartridge - Anti-Scale System - 2 gpm - OF220-2
Watts OneFlow In Line Anti-Scale System - 4 gpm - OF140-4
Watts OneFlow In Line - Dual Cartridge - Anti-Scale System - 4 gpm - OF240-4
Watts OneFlow OF220RC - Carbon Block Cartridge Filter - 2 GPM
Watts OneFlow OF210RC - Carbon Block Cartridge Filter - 1 GPM