Starite S10P4HS05121 - HS Series Signature 2000 - 1/2 HP - 115V - 2W - 10 GPM ( SPECIAL ORDER )
• Brand: Starite
• Series: HS Series Signature 2000
• Model Number: S10P4HS05121
• Product Type: 4" Submersible Pump ( Complete Pump & Motor )
• Motor Horsepower: 1/2 HP
• Motor Voltage: 115 Volts
• Motor Phase / Hz: Single Phase / 60 Hz
• Motor Wire Type: 2-Wire Motor
• Motor Lead: 3-Wires ( L1 / L2 / Ground )*
* Please Note: Motor will not require a Control Box to operate and run
• Pump GPM Rated: 10 GPM
• Pump Stages: 8 Stages
• Pump TDH Rated: 190 TDH*
* Please Note: TDH (Total Dynamic Head) is calculated based on: Operated Pressure + Depth to Water in Well + Pipe Friction + Elevation Changes )
• Pump Discharge Connection: 1-1/4" NPT
• Pump Discharge Head & Wire Bracket: Thermoplastic
• Total Length: 23.00"
• Total Weight: 28 Lbs
Availability: Special Order
Starite's Signature 2000 submersible pump design has been delivering dependable performance since 1990. The floating stage design of the Signature 2000 Pump continues to handle even the most aggressive water with Starite's SignaSeal™ system that breaks down debris and reduces locking. Now Starite is going One Step further by upstaging and adding additional features to the pumps customers have grown to trust and rely on every day with the ALL NEW 4" HS Series Pumps.
Why is the NEW Starite 4" UPSTAGED HS SERIES pumps better?
Better Performance With increased staging across much of STARITE's 1/2 hp to 1-1/2 hp submersible pumps, customers will enjoy even greater performance receiving more depth and/or more flow than ever before.
Avoid Curve Envy STARITE increased staging also gives you more than competitive pumps at like horsepower and rated flow. They even developed a tool to show you how our pumps compare to the top competitors.
Reliability STARITE continues to strive towards perfecting our pumps and we’ve taken the next step with our HS series even stronger as well as adding a NEW spring-loaded check valve. All in an effort to provide you with the most reliable pump in the market.
For use with Water Supply systems for residential, industrial, commercial, multiple housing and farm use
• Proven Staging System: Proven SignaSeal staging system incorporates a harder-than-sand ceramic wear surface that when incorporated with floating impeller design, greatly reduces problems with abrasives, sand lock-up and running dry
• Discharge Bearing: Self-lubricating Nylatron bearing resists wear from sand
• Shaft: Positive drive from 7/16" hexagonal heavy-duty 300 grade stainless steel
• Coupling: Stainless steel press fit to pump shaft, which couples to all standard NEMA motors
• Shell: 300-grade, heavy-walled corrosion-resistant stainless steel
• Hardware: All screws, washers and nuts are corrosion-resistant 300 grade stainless steel
• Check Valve: Durable internal spring-loaded check valve
• Pentek® XE Series Motor: Powerful, encapsulated submersible 2 and 3 wire motors drive all of our Sta-Rite pumps. These powerful motors have been proven over the years with over a million motors installed across the world!
Materials of Construction
• Suction/Discharge: 300-Grade Stainless Steel
• Screen Type: Serviceable
• Screen Material: 300-Grade Stainless Steel
• Cable Guard Material: 300-Grade Stainless Steel
• Cable Guard Attachment Method: 2 screws - 300-Grade Stainless Steel and 2 hooks
• Shell Material: 300-Grade Stainless Steel
• Shell Construction: Threaded, left handed threads
• Shell Thickness: 0.065"
• Shell Serviceable: Yes
|Pump / Equipment Type||Submersible - Complete|
|Horsepower Rated||1/2 hp|
|GPM Range||1 to 10 gpm|
|Total Dynamic Head||151 to 200 ft|
|Stock Status||Special Order|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: Starite S10P4HS05121 - HS Series Signature 2000 - 1/2 HP - 115V - 2W - 10 GPM ( SPECIAL ORDER )
Heat Shrink Tubing - #10-12 - Submersible Wire Splice Kits