StaRite ProJet™ SNE-L Shallow Well Jet Pump - 1 HP
• Model: ProJet™ SN Series
• MPN: SNE-L
• Horsepower: 1 hp
• Voltage: 115 / 230 volt
• Pressure Switch: 30-50 pressure switch
• Inlet / Outlet Pipe Connections: 1¼" NPT / 1" NPT
The ProJet SN Series Pumps provide excellent performance with good pressure for wells to 25' deep.
Self-priming after the priming chamber has been filled with water.
Used in Shallow Well / Tank Applications to feed water systems & sprinkling for homes, farms and cottages.
Key Features & Benefits for Starite ProJet SN Series Pumps
• Quality construction: Close-grained cast iron body. Drain port provided for easy winterizing.
• Built-in Jet: High-strength Lexan nozzle and venturi for maximum resistance to corrosion and abrasion. Clean-out plug provided for ease of service.
• Noryl impeller: Precision-molded for perfect balance...ultra-smooth for highest performance and efficiency.
• Precision-Molded Diffuser: Pump primes faster, handles more air, with multi-port, precision-molded, reinforced polypropylene diffuser.
• Mechanical Shaft Seal: Precision lapped and highly polished carbon-ceramic, stainless steel construction. Internal design guarantees continuous water lubrication.
• Motor Winding: Superior insulation materials protect against excessive moisture and contaminants...assure prolonged motor life.
• Balanced Rotor: Die-cast under high pressures for uniform performance and greater efficiency, dynamically balanced.
• Heavy-Duty Ball Bearings: Shielded, permanently lubricated bearings, extensively tested to ensure extended life and smooth, quiet operation.
• Pump and Motor Shaft: Stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance; one-piece threaded shaft for positive impeller drive and alignment.
• Dust-proof cover: All electrical components are protected from dirt, dust and insects by a dust-proof canopy; ventilating air cannot contaminate vital switching components.
• Pressure Switch: Professional quality, allows cut-in adjustments ( 30/50 Preset from Factory )
Pump Construction Information
• Body: Close-grained cast iron
• Nozzle: High-strength Lexan®
• Venturi: Lexan
• Impeller: Noryl®
• Diffuser: Reinforced polypropylene
• Shaft: One-piece threaded, 416 grade stainless steel
• Base: Steel, 12 gauge
Operation & Use Guidelines
• Maximum Liquid Temperature: 140°F
• Maximum Inlet Pressure: 50 PSI
• Average Priming Time (in minutes) at 15 Feet: SNC = 2.3; SND = 1.7; SNE = 1.3; SNF = 1.1
• Average Priming Time (in minutes) at 25 Feet: SNC = 6.4; SND = 4.4; SNE = 4.4; SNF = 2.6
|Pump / Equipment Type||Jet Pumps|
|Horsepower Rated||1 hp|
|Voltage||115 / 230 Volts|
|Total Dynamic Head||No|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this product also commonly purchased the following combination of items.
- This Item: StaRite ProJet™ SNE-L Shallow Well Jet Pump - 1 HP
Franklin Electric - 91180005 - VersaJet FPS Series FVJ05CI - 1/2 HP
Franklin Electric - 91180007 - VersaJet FPS Series FVJ07CI - 3/4 HP
StaRite ProJet™ SNF-L Shallow Well Jet Pump - 1-1/2 HP
Franklin Electric - 91180010 - VersaJet FPS Series FVJ1CI - 1 HP